Saturday, April 16, 2005

7181 TIE Interceptor for sale


Here is a pic of the completed TIE Interceptor (set #7181). I am offering an unopened box still factory sealed up for sale. The box isn't in the best shape, mainly the corners and edges, but this set is becoming increasingly harder to find. I'm asking $70 plus shipping or best offer. If interested, leave a comment including you're email address and I'll email you back. As far as payment goes I'll accept money orders or personal checks, but the check will have to clear before I ship.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm interested in buying your TIE Interceptor 7181 for $70 + shipping (US I assume) if it's still available.

Please contact me on michael.balin[at symbol]student.adelaide.edu.au

3:22 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Sorry guys, but the lego set has been sold. Thanks for your interest though. Check back cause I may sell more sets in the future.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best home equity loans rate

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home