Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Lego Death Star - Finally!!

Sorry about not posting any new things for a while. I've been really busy at work getting a submarine ready for sea again. Well, it's about time Lego came out with a Death Star. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has long been awaiting this day. Unfortunately we'll have to wait just a bit longer till it is released in Septemeber 2005. This awesome replica of the Death Star from Star Wars: Episode VI has 3441 pieces, includes a stand and Imperial Star Destoyer to scale, and measures 25 inches high and 19 inches wide with stand. Too bad it costs $299. I'll still be adding it to my collection asap! Check it out here...
Lego Death Star II

2 Comments:

Blogger mike. said...

That's pretty damned sweet, though the "laser" effect is a little cheesy.

Nice touch with the orbiting star destroyer, too.

Pricey though....

4:17 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I agree the laser is a bit cheesy, but it looks as if thats an optional step. I've seen a photo of it without the laser and it looks much better.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home